VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Arrrg! Me mateys.
6,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Nico Dauphine, the National Zoo bird researcher who was arrested for sprinkling rat poison in the food bowls of a feral cat colony in her Washington D.C. neighborhood was found guilty of animal cruelty.

Dauphine, a Ph.D. who specializes in the conservation of migratory birds for the National Zoo was charged earlier this year after caretakers of a feral cat colony found an unusual material in the cats food bowls. When the substance turned out to be rat poison, the Washington Humane Society placed video cameras in the area to catch the culprit.

The footage caught Dr. Dauphine stopping outside her apartment building, opening a plastic bag and pouring the contents into the food bowls of the feral cats.
http://www.care2.com/causes/zoo-rese...ning-cats.html

· Banned
2,421 Posts
well i hope she is in jail with somebody who cares about animals. i mean, if i was there and i iknew why she is in jail, she would have wished she lied and said she is there for child abuse

· Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post

well i hope she is in jail with somebody who cares about animals. i mean, if i was there and i iknew why she is in jail, she would have wished she lied and said she is there for child abuse
LOL, oh Ira. True to form, as always.

· Registered
6,154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post

You never fail to crack me up, Ira.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.