VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Ive been posting for about a month now but for anyone who wants to know about me heres a little infoe::

I'm a 27 year old single Cancerian. I have 2 urchants, Zoe rose(5 years old) and miles Avery( almost 3).

I'm vegetarian since January of 2003 and Vegan since April, except I have cheated a few times and eaten ice-cream, so I'm like 99% or somethin.

I go to school full time and sell borosilicate glass jewlrey on the side, as well as bumper stickers, tee-shirts and so on. I recently just tried to get a loan to open up a business but was turned down cause my credit sucks thanks to my junkie headed ex-husband.

I'm eccentric and sometimes smart, but sometimes I'm a total dumbass too, usually due to my lack of attention. I swear I've developed a rare type of adulthood a.d.h.d.

N.E. ways, I live on the west coast of michigan and I'm up for anyone who wants to potluck with me.

I have lots of good innovative ideas, so if anyone wants to bounce ideas back and forth with me about businesses, volunteering, educating whatever, I love to brainstorm and create fresh ideas.

ah and religious/spiritual wise, half my family is reformed Jewish, which means they eat pork and dont keep kosher or the sabbath, I dont even understand what the point of them being jewish is, but anyways, I keep kosher, and I observe the Sabbath and I'm down with jesus and the New testament., so I'm like in a category all my own.

Hope to see you all around, Bright blessings!!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I'd say welcome, but you're already an important part of the boards, so I guess I'll say thanks for sharing some stuff about you!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Hi zapmama! Do you make the borosilicate beads yourself? I do some beadwork, but have not ventured into glasswork, yet.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gracie,

I don't blow glass, I only sell it. I started out selling glass for friends on Dead tour in 1993 and continued into Phish tour until 1997, then I married a glassblower and that lasted about 3 years. I basically wholesale and retail what my friends make. If you want to talk to some glassblowers who make awesome beads and pendants, i can hook you up, check out glasspipes.org

1 - 9 of 9 Posts