VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i came home at 11 last night and was a little hungry, but i was exausted so i figured i'd just go straight to bed and eat a good breakfast in the morning. then i spotted pasta from my familys dinner in the fridge. ate a bowl of that. spotted cookies. ate 2 of those. spotted honey nut cheerios ate half a freaking bag of those-by that time it was a full out disgusting BINGE. then i ate4 more cookies. well they were small and 6 was a serving size but that doesnt make it any less GROSS.<br><br><br><br>
now it is the next day and i want to get this food weight from my binge off and feel less bloated! any suggestions on good things to eat today?!????

·
Registered
49 Posts
Breath! You need to get back on track, otherwise this will be a horrible circle...<br><br>
Trying going for a long walk or run and then haveing a cup of hot liqued. This will help move things along, hopfully you will""pass" all that gross stuff and all will be good. Think about how you are feeling right now, is that a good feeling, NO! Next time, just go to bed, and never say"What is one more?" or"Well, I already blew it"- Promise me you will not say that....

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Eat a Yummy salad and take it easy. I am told and have read that daily is kind of like every couple of days any way. Every one and every animal binges occasionally. Best thing to do is to forgive yourself, don't feel bad, and try to do better the next day. When I totally blow it, I simply eat a little less or a little better the next day. I think the best thing is to have a special day that you can blow it on once a week, and use that day for non-guilty pleasures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts