VeggieBoards banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Happy Veggie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

"I hope this is the right spot to post this sorry if it's not" I just wanted to say how amazed I am that so many famous youtubers are going vegan which means tons of people will all go vegan now! They're also reviewing lots of vegan products now and it's amazing

·
Vegan since 1991
3,660 Posts
I find it encouraging, also

·
Registered
120 Posts
Which ones have gone vegan? Did they make a video talking about it? I'm just asking so I can look them up (I LOVE hearing stories about transitions to veganism!) ;)

·
Happy Veggie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Which ones have gone vegan? Did they make a video talking about it? I'm just asking so I can look them up (I LOVE hearing stories about transitions to veganism!) ;)
I know: mylifeaseva did and beautytakenin, tana modguea,(those are the only ones I can think of at the moment) Not sure if they made videos about it but on their snapchat stories they were talking about it snapping pictures of food on instsgram I think Eva made an entire instagram post about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kalel is also big on being vegan :)

Jenna Marbles and her bf Julien Solomita are also vegan

Holistichabits is plant based, I think just honey might be why she is not full on vegan

Im sure there are many more, just waned to mention these ones that I know of and watch :)

Also Pewdiepie's girlfriend is vegetarian so that is a nice step closer as well :) (he is the most subscribed youtuber)

So yay! :)

·
Bandit
544 Posts
I enjoy vegan YouTube as a general rule, but you have to be wary that some of these people are scammers, or they're crazy, or they're only doing it because it's trendy. I say this now because a year after you made this post a handful of alleged "ex-vegans" (including a couple of people who obviously had eating disorders but most actually seem to be *******s who were never ethical vegans to begin with but should have labeled themselves plant based) are drawing really negative attention to veganism, by bashing what they now merely see as a "diet" they didn't like (again, several did seem to follow extreme and bizarre versions of plant based diets which is why I say that) ... so yeah we will see.

I do have hope for a strong core of ethical vegans who have popular channels but that group isn't extremely large.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts