VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started this thread to give a spot for all those people who are stressed, to show just how stressed they really are. Ill start things off with a personal work-related example. Work is stressing me out so much that I am looking forward to my surgery as being some nice vacation time.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I'm so stressed that I lounge around the house all day in my pajamas watching children's shows... and I enjoy them.

...oh, wait, I do that almost every day, regardless of rather I'm stressed or not.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
That picture is so adorable!

Back on topic...

I'm so stressed, I dream about getting shoes for people at work and selling them. I'm so stressed, I cry myself to sleep some nights. I'm so stressed, I'm looking forward to my week and a half off from work (aug 2-aug 11) and it's dragging on and on and on and what I'll be doing is helping my sister-in-law moving into her new apartment--what I'll do after that I don't know yet. I'm so stressed that I wanted to yell at several customers today at work (and I'm usually very easy going).

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Accualy, for once in a great long time I am fine. I am on my vacation. I spent a few days gamping on the beach to get away. I was going to stay another day but , husband did not want to... Now I am getting a little stressed again. Breath.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I'm so stressed....

I dream about quitting my job (regularly).

My eye is twitching non-stop.

It feels like there's a cinder block resting on my shoulders.

My caffeine and nicotine consumption has doubled.

I could go on. I need to decompress!

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
i've been dreaming about work. and i keep waking up in the middle of the night or early morning thinking "oh crap, i forgot to..." because i've been getting closing shifts and at the end of the night there's always something i forgot to do.

awwwwwwwwwwww look at the cute snuggly kitties!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.