VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<insert the title> newbies... anyway,

Hi there. I'm Nellie and I'm transfering over to Veggieboards from Vegweb.... like many people.

I thought I'd introduce myself for those who don't know me or for those of you who do know me but want to know a little more:

I'm Nellie, I live in New Hampshire, the very cold artic like place you've seen all winter on weather stations on television getting hit by snow. Yes, it is April 7th and we do have snow on the ground, infact we are supposed to get 2-3" tonight.... just enough to drive one nuts!

I'm a Junior in High School and am hoping to further my education in Nursing or go into Pre-Med. Probably just nursing for now... My interests in the field are Pediatrics and the Emergency Room (or Emergency Department as it is called now).

I'm an avid horseback rider, I own a 5 year old black and white paint. I've been riding since I could sit up but actively taking lessons for 11 years. I also compete with my horse. I've owned my horse since she was 2 1/2 years old... I've basically brought her along from knowing not to much to being able to jump 2ft 3" stuff.

Okay, enough talking on my part... I'm stepping off my little soapbox.

~Nellie~

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
glad you could make it

"Yes, it is April 7th and we do have snow on the ground, infact we are supposed to get 2-3" tonight...."

Yeah , im not far from you (Nova Scotia) and I think we get the same weather as you but just the next day ..hehe. We lost all our snow last week in a big rain storm (caused some damage and flooding in places) . Now we are back to snow and it's darned cold again . I like winter but I guess I'd like to see a change

1 - 13 of 13 Posts