• about the same as I am on VB.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more outgoing than I am on VB.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
2,707 Posts
i'm about the same i think. but it takes me a little while to get to that point with some people i don't trust, heh. otherwise, yeah, i'm the freak i am here no doubt.

i used to be insanely shy but alas, um, i got over that.

·
Registered
753 Posts
im loud and obnoxious all the time

im the kind of person who can walk up to anyone and say anything

im usually really sarcastic offline, i try to hide it online as it doesnt come across properly when typed and i would risk hurting someones feelings

Caroline

·
Registered
518 Posts
I put more outgoing in real life. Once I get to know people and get past the whole shyness thing, I am a very outgoing person. My friends have all dubbed me the smartass queen and once I get people laughing they don't always stop.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I put about the same. In RL I start off it takes me a while (sometimes a long while) to get comfortable in new groups of people, after which I get progressively more and more outgoing. Same thing's going on here. It's a pretty slow process.

Of course, there are times in RL when I decide I'm going to be super-extroverted and meet people and be extra-talkative, too. It doesn't happen as often, but it happens. The people I meet when I'm in that mood I generally am always extroverted with.

Ooh.. and no stage fright here at all. I love performing in front of large crowds.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.