VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cable tv channels are quite limited so I've been watching Hulu quite a bit and would love to hear your suggestions about what to watch. I LOVE Family Guy, American Dad, and Community and have been watching the latest episodes on Hulu but what else do you recommend? Thanks!

·
Registered
143 Posts
The League.... I just used my hulu pro free week on my xbox, which sucks because 75% of the shows are watch only on web, and I refuse to watch anything on my computer. But I love the League so much I am thinking of breaking my rule and watching season 2 on Hulu on my Laptop.

Hulu also has like the first 18 Zatoichi movies that love so much on there in HD....

I am more a netflix instant person

I went ahead and looked through hulu again, just to see what all was on there I liked....

Archer
Castle
Lie to Me
No Ordinary Family
Psych
Lost
Firefly ( I own this on DVD and Blu-ray but If I didnt Id watch it on Hulu)
Jeremiah (I thought this was a cool end of the world Series)
Dead Like Me (Another Great Series, but it was canceled before its time)
Jack of All trades (Come on Bruce Campbell)
I stopped on like page 30...

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadrian View Post

The League.... I just used my hulu pro free week on my xbox, which sucks because 75% of the shows are watch only on web, and I refuse to watch anything on my computer. But I love the League so much I am thinking of breaking my rule and watching season 2 on Hulu on my Laptop.
I sort of met Jon LaJoie a few weeks ago... He came into the restaurant where I work. Of course, I was the only one who knew who he was. He's even cuter in person.... he was with a "hot chick" who I assume is his girlfriend...

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
My fave, although I think I've seen them all at this point!

I'll add Stargate SG-1 to the list. I'm on the 3rd season right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts