Some may say I am crazy,

but they just cant see,

Into your eyes,

The soul that is in thee.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am glad you all like it. I wrote it after I saw a dog chained up in the rain a couple of months ago, it didnt look like he could get to his dog box. I couldnt get him off my mind and I dedicate this poem to him. And all chained animals of course! This is like the first poem I have written since high school, 10 years ago!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Believe me, if I could have done something I would have. I was on a highway, he was across a fence and there was no access road in sight to get to him. I was in an area I had never traveled before and probably never will again, and its a few hours away from where I live and I have no idea what county it was or even if there was a town nearby. I guess I could have had the person who I was with pull over and I could have climbed the fence and knocked on the door to the house he was at. But I dont even think the driver would have pulled over. We were on a very busy road. I just hope that they noticed he was stuck and saw him quickly after I passed by.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.