VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what the hell has he thinking is what i want to know. did he sit down with people and say hey i have this really good idea lol

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Proving that DH has found a second life well outside the US of A.

What on earth are you doing with that link anyway? I think you have some explaining to do!

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by aj'smommy

i blame it on my husband. he got it from someone else on a forum he goes to. or so he says
Ahh... another blame the "friend" type situation. That seems common on these boards.

·
Registered
904 Posts
It's a David Hasselhoff video for the song Hooked on a Feeling. A really bad video.

I think Tame had the right response to it. That's how I was feeling when I saw it.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Marie

Ahh... another blame the "friend" type situation. That seems common on these boards.
Is there something you want from my friend? I'm going to talk to him today and can deliver a message....!

As for David, he did a couple of videos/songs for the German audience. That was before he got big again with Baywatch here - at that time Germany was his only market (they were still showing Knight Rider on TV).

Those songs are marvellous. He can't speak German at all - but he sings in German...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts