VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Some friendly person told me about the introduction section - so I decided I should come and introduce (myself) :)

I'm another VegWeb person; happy that I have somewhere else to call home.

I'm 40 years old, single parent (of a teenager), who currently lives in Japan.

I consider myself a pacifist Vegan (which just means I do everything in >>MY<< power to abstain from any animal product; however, I understand that I have no control over what other's do). I try to ecourage Vegetarianism in any form by setting a positive and loving example for others :)

I love my plant based diet. I am a food professional, but since converting to a strict vegetarian diet I've expanded my knowledge and appreciation of food a thousant times over!

Anyway - glad to be here!

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by dvmarie

I am a food professional, but since converting to a strict vegetarian diet I've expanded my knowledge and appreciation of food a thousant times over!

Hi dvmarie, (again) Welcome !

A food professional, just what we needed !

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
My Regards to you and in particular the interest I have in what

you say about Japan....Can you tell about the purpose for your

son or daughters trip?....Evidently I like Japan!.... Cheers if you can tell me and welcome!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Vegobbligork

My Regards to you and in particular the interest I have in what

you say about Japan....Can you tell about the purpose for your

son or daughters trip?....Evidently I like Japan!.... Cheers if you can tell me and welcome!
I'm sorry!

I wrote that wrong.

I live in Japan!! (so does my daughter.....)

I work over here for the government (nothing top secret - I'm a Club Manager.....food & beverage).

Anything you want to know about Japan....I can probably help out (especially the food - - I'm getting to be almost an expert in that area - I LOVE Japanese food, and the Zen Shojin cooking is Vegan!!)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
since converting to a strict vegetarian diet I've expanded my knowledge and appreciation of food a thousant times over!

It is amazing how one's perception of food changes when they switch over to a veggie diet isn't it?

Welcome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.