VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings & Salutations

I live on the Gulf of Mexico with Phoebe the Dachsund and Dr. Allen Greenspan Le Zard III Esq. Pics are available on my web page, but summarily I am a 25 year old Financial Analyst with more interests than I can possibly list. I went to art school, studied languages, and then became an evil capitalist.

The "pet nazi" part is a label I received from those who don't share my beliefs that pets are not temporary items that you dispose of. This is an evolving parody amongst friends that will eventually culminate in a Pet Nazi page, which I'll be sure to post.

I am a vegetarian/almost vegan (I still eat free range eggs, but NO DAIRY) and my animal friends share the same diet.

My biggest animal concerns are labs and factory farming and homeless animal companions. I would be very interested in participating in local activism, so if any other Floridians are in the loop, please keep me in mind. I am also a member of an investment club at work and have an interest in cruelty free investing. I'm presently working on a research paper to that extent, so feel free to discuss.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hello!

I'm in florida as well (orlando area), and my home is shared 2 dachshunds, Gem & Peanut.. just gotta love those strong-willed lil weenie dogs *g* ... speaking of which, i love that commercial where the guy wanted a 200 datsun but got 200 dachshund - cracks me up everytime!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Obsidian: Hi.
I hang out in Tampa more often, but I'm in Sarasota

Vegan1: It was a "negative" label I received from someone who dumped 5 pets for a new boyfriend, so I consider it a twisted positive in that sense. I'd rather be the worst of the "pet nazis" by that definition

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.