VeggieBoards banner

You better unite, or else..

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you a wtfgan?

Wtfgans = people who go "wtf" over terms like "beegan", "hegan", "shegan", "Elena Kagan" (no scratch that, she's real), "Billy Corgan" (no ****, he's real too), but agree with vegan principles.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

I'd hit it.
So, in your manic clicking spree of selecting all the poll options, you also picked the last option, thereby disrespecting my specific instructions to the contrary? I'm going to get you banned.

And smob too, apparently.

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

So, in your manic clicking spree of selecting all the poll options, you also picked the last option, thereby disrespecting my specific instructions to the contrary? I'm going to get you banned.

And smob too, apparently.
That's me. I'm a manic clicker. I've got a whip with your name on it, boy.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't vote in this poll because the previous user of this account seems to have voted already. But I think it's unfair that so many people have violated the OP's wishes. Bad form IMO, this is not setting a good example for newbies like me :/

And then there's talk about whipping. I thought veg*ns were compassionate ppl!

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

And then there's talk about whipping. I thought veg*ns were compassionate ppl!
Whipping is vegan as long as there is consent, just like other *adult* activities.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.