VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took your advice on the thread I where I asked for help. At lunch today, I made a cup of Quinoa, I added spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, and seasonings. I wasn't sure what I was going to be making but I figured it would at least be healthy. It was really good and about an hour later, I suddenly started to feel better. Over the course of the rest of the day, I could feel myself getting more energy, kind of like someone had plugged me back in.

Based on that, and your advice, I am going to make two changes to my diet. I am going to include more whole grains and carbs, more legumes and healthy oils, and I am going to concentrate less on the scale for a while and more on just eating healthy.

I really appreciate your help and I just can't believe how much better I feel and how quickly it made a difference! I am amazed!

·
Registered
0 Posts
That's what we're all here for!
It's wonderful to hear that you are getting more focused on eating healthier - something that many of us should be doing as well!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts

Variety is the key to a balanced and tasty diet.

Right, don't step on the scale too often worrying about minor changes, you'll be fine just keeping an eye on it over the long haul.

Ah, now I'm
- time to hurry home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts