VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you kiss your partner (spouse/bf/gf) if they use a lipstick or chap stick that contains animal by products?

What about if the partner uses the lotion containing animal by products?

·
Chaotic Vegetarian
173 Posts
lipstick : Of course ! I would say blehhh if I see it in the bathroom but some moments ask for no thinking ! Come on !

"chap stick", "the lotion" : Ad not know things

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Assuming that you are a Vegetarian/Vegan, would you kiss your partner (spouse/bf/gf) if they use a lipstick or chap stick that contains animal by products?

What about if the partner uses the lotion containing animal by products? Will it impact you in any way?

It would be great if you also indicate if you are a life long Vegetarian/Vegan or became Vegetarian/Vegan.

My apologies for posting this question again in the right thread, as the first message was posted inadvertently in to a wrong thread.

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Unless someone lives completely outside of any civilization, like in a hut they've made with their own hands and logs for tools.... You can't get away from unvegan items
As in, yes, I would. If they ate meat, dairy or egg I would certainly make sure they brushed their teeth first.
Anyone that controlling should probably only date vegans

I went back and forth with vegetarian/ omni since my teens.
I've been meat free for 7 years, and have considered myself strict vegetarian the last 5 years

·
No flesh since 99'
959 Posts
Yes. We don't live in a vegan world, and there is arguably no such thing as a 100% vegan anyways. The issues surrounding animal exploitation are so much deeper than a tube of burts bees.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts