VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Double the pleasure, double the fun, I say.

ETA: Oh, I posted that before I read the vagina story that was already full of corny catch phrases...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome Chomsky View Post

just simple searches.

I'll note to those interested that these sites are worksafeish...NO pictures.

ebola
Do you often google "men with two penes"? I mean, I usually like to search diabetic orangutans with three nipples and amputee grannies, myself... but to each his own I suppose...

11,550 Posts
lol... i saw a tv show a few years ago in the UK about this guy in a peruvian mountain village who had the same thing. his wife didn't know it was remotely unusual when she married him, apparently, as she'd never seen one before- i don't think she found out it was special until she'd been married quite a while.

On the show they both talked about it separately, and slightly embarressedly, via a translator... apparently she said she was very much satisfied by her husband, and said something about choosing which one to use, when they did stuff, if i recall.

I can't find it online though

i don't think i'd mind personally (my bf says he thinks i'd love him twice as much, lol). i'd be cool about it if they didn't look any more weird as a pair than the average male member does on its own (lol)- if they both worked it'd be cool too, thinking about it- and if he didn't show off too much about it or wave it about or pee on both shoes at once when he was drunk, etc.

i wonder, would he choose to dress to one side and look like a 'big boy', or dress to both sides and confuse everyone?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Alana View Post

Them. Get THEM out at parties.
Sssssshhhhhh. I was on the phone ok =(

Hoodedclawjen, That was on tarrant on tv! I think? I saw it on 'greatest tv moments of __whateveryear__'

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Whoa, the woman one kind of makes me queasy. I wouldn't want that! Two periods at once *shudders*

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by compassionate1 View Post

Been there. Done that.
You went out with ~Wonder too eh?

He's such a talker, but it's like... it's like he's an octopus... all hands.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts