VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.vegefood.com/store/worthington/23303wc.htm

Has anyone tried this? I just happened upon a recipe that calls for it, and it looks... odd.. to me. I am used to MANY different American 'meat analogue' products, but they are usually frozen. Canned seems like a sodium nightmare to me.

I live in Canada, just north of the US border and do a lot of cross border shopping, but I've never seen this either in Canada or the US. Is it worth hunting down? Is it worth trying?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I love worthington products. But, I grew up on them, for some they seem to be an acquired taste. I say if it's not to much trouble to hunt them down, try them and see if you like them.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
It's not a regional thing. It's common among Seventh Day Adventists, so if you can find a SDA community near you, that would be your best bet. Oh, just thought of something, most SDA conferences have a bookmobile that travel from church to church every three months or so. If you want to call the local church and ask for a product list, most will have worthington and loma linda food products that you can order.

Or if you want to pm me where you live, I'd be happy to look it up online for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts