VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy World Vegetarian Day all!! Does anyone else celebrate days like World Vegetarian Day or their own Veggiversary like I do? I try not to get offended when I tell my best friend it's World Vegetarian Day and she suggests we celebrate by going to the local steakhouse. (yeah that joke was funny 3 years ago when we met but it's got a tad old). My hubby is the best he always takes me out when I tell him it's some goofy obscure vegetable related day lol

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Happy World Vegetarian Day, everyone.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I would love to celebrate it but I was getting wisdom tooth surgery yesterday, and I cant really nom on any interesting and creative cooking atm, my mouth wont open so I am eating pureed stuff only, have been eating oat porridge, risotto, rice pudding etc and even that I have to mash up first. I feel like a baby, my mouth is swollen and wont accept more than a teaspoonful and I cant chew very well. I stupidly ate a chocolate bar, that wasnt so bad actually because it melted in my mouth and I didnt have to chew it.

I will celebrate world vegetarian day when my mouth is back to normal.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Huh. I can't believe that I forgot about this, especially since I have one of the posters for it on my fridge.

Happy (late) World Vegetarian Day. Let's have a great Vegetarian Awareness Month.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I didn't know yesterday was World Vegetarian Day..that's exciting though!

I do celebrate my veggieversary (June 3, 2008) and also my anniversary of becoming vegan (Nov 26, 2009) by going to this amazing vegan restaurant that's an hour away from where I live! My sister celebrates hers as well (which are different from mine )

Sent from my Motorola Photon using Tapatalk!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.