VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share how happy I am that I will be able to work AND be home with my son! We're giong to be moving next month and will be leasing a home from my mom. Her new house is directly behind our house. Anyway, she's almost never home, and works a crazy scheduele, sometimes not getting in until 10 or 11pm. I will be cleaning her house 1x a week and cooking dinner for her and leaving it in her fridge.

What's great is that she WANTS to eat vegan. I will make extra of our family dinners and make her muffins and cookies for throughout the week. It's like I'll be converting her somewhat!

She's going to be paying me enough that I won't have to take a part time job somewhere. I wanted to be able to stay a full time mom, but we also need to be able to pay our bills!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys- she knows how hard we stuggle, and my husband is always working so I can be at home. She has all these projects lined up for me (painting, landscaping). I'm quite grateful.

Just as a side note-this is how you can tell I'm not fully with-it today; when reading your responses I was like, "who did I PM?" -duh- that actually took me a minute. I think I need a cup of coffee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts