VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone do any of these? there are loads of them on the internet but you usually have to pay a registration fee before they'll even tell you what the job or product is.<br><br><br><br>
but someone my roommate works with is into one where they send her various screws and hardware and baggies, and she sits and sorts them and puts them into baggies and sends them back to the company. you know when you buy furniture at a department store that you assemble at home and all the screws and nuts are sorted into baggies? that's what they're for. she gets paid per number of completed sets she sends back and said she can make a couple hundred dollars a month by spending a few hours a week in her spare time. and you can just do it while you watch tv in the evening which i do anyway. and i think she said that she didn't have to pay anything to get started with this one. she's been doing it for years so it must be pretty good.<br><br><br><br>
but she works opposite shift from my roommate and he can't get a hold of her to ask for contact info so i can sign up or whatever. i've looked online and can't find anything. does anyone know of a similar service?

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah. i'm only working part time right now but i like the job so far so i don't want to find something else and quit just yet. but if i got a second part time job i wouldn't be able to handle all the hours. so this is a good solution for me to make some extra cash, if i can figure out how to get started

·
Registered
569 Posts
Wow...I am a stay at home mom and my family could definitely use the money. I live in an area where it is extremely expensive (expecially school taxes) and I home school my child, so my family get's hit twice with school expenses. If you find out anything, I'd be game to give it a try, too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts