VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A year ago today I suddenly went vegan after looking at stuff for a couple days and feeling pretty stressed out about it all.

Wow ... it's so second nature now I just wished I knew and looked into it years ago !

Anyway .... I guess in the day I'll go to the veggie restaurant downtown and have dinner and get desert (I have to get watercolour paper there anyway)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Wow! Kudos for you David!

Youre an inspiration or something grand like that

I've lit a candle, make a wish and I'll see to it that it get blown out.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you two :)

hey kamila ...whats that painting on your avatar .... I like it , any bigger pics?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Wow! Good for you! My anniversay is right around the corner too..August 3rd. Keep up the good work! The animals love you for it!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Congratulations, dk!!

You hsoudl celebrate buy buying yourself a big box of tofutti cuties, or something like that!

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Yay! Congrats

I feel like I've been vegan for years, but really I haven't even hit the 1-year mark yet, now that I think of it (but I've not eaten meat in over three years).. My 1-year vegan anniversary is in about 4 months... It's just in time for Thanksgiving, because I like to be a pain like that

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
woo-hooo indeed. My first year anniversary was a blast. We treated ourselves to a tasty vegan dinner out at our favorite vegan restaurant, too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts