VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A year ago today I woke up just stopped eating meat. I didn't plan it or anything I just couldn't do it anymore. It was a little overwhelming at first but these boards have been my #1 help. Thank you VB
It was incredibly easy once I got all the information I needed and all the inspiration to keep me going. I never once faltered and I never even craved meat. I've been very happy this whole year.

Now I'm working on going vegan by the end of this year. I cut out milk and honey probably a month after going veggie and have cut out eggs maybe a month ago but I still need to get rid of all the stuff those foods are in. It's hard because we eat out so much but I'm loading up on cook books and I'm going to start eating at home until I get accustom to picking out what is vegan and what is not. I know it will get easier and become natural eventually.

Thank you again, VB!

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
That's so awesome, you rock!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the first year is exciting to count out the months. I felt stronger and stronger ever month that went by.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamSmith View Post

I think the first year is exciting to count out the months. I felt stronger and stronger ever month that went by.
Great job TamSmith! I just hit five months today, and I agree, I feel better all the time, and it's become second nature to prepare meals without spending a bunch of time thinking about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts