VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I can't remove my pants. I'm currently wearing a skirt.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
hehe, this is not directed at anyone but just to demonstrate...This

is my protest against taking my pants off!! ->>
This may defeat the object somewhat but you see its the pantitudal nature of it all I'm objecting against!!! LOL
So nuh!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I think we should start an Anti-Pants club. Ive been stuck doing projects in my apartment all weeked, so its been a wonderful pants-free weekend.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Eva-bo-beva

I think we should start an Anti-Pants club. Ive been stuck doing projects in my apartment all weeked, so its been a wonderful pants-free weekend.
AT last I see we have an enlightened one in the thread of non entities!!... We could learn from people like you and I am happy

to join your Anti-Pants (pants-free) club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thats not saying no pants allowed so long as you keep them on and you must have talents pertaining to help us all resist the urge to do so!)... I mean that is the idea right?? Learning how to correct

our wicked ways and substituting them for other wicked ways!!!

Oops, I think there is plenty room for confusion there, this oughta

be interesting!... Plenty of room for artistic interpretation in other

words!! LOL

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Wow. I'm not going to remove my pants for a few minutes. I'm sure you understand after reading this thread.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Unfortunately, I have to wear dress pants here at work.. but when I get home .... NO PANTS FOR ME!

A lot of times I'll put on a pair of my boyfriend's boxers and nothing else when I'm home for the night.. soooo comfy!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.