VeggieBoards banner
61 - 80 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
My "revenge of the 80's" costume last halloween

The invisible pleather girl!

...and me and my daughter at a Society for Creative Anacronism event back in '95 or so.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Gonna sleep now but DON'T stop posting these pictures! Maybe I post some too to the other thread when i wake up - u decide if this is a threat or a warning to you...

good n8!

·
Registered
0 Posts
i'm ansy to get home and scan, scan, scan... all you beauties have inspired me to post and maybe even get an avitar. danny - could you BE any cuter?!?

just to forewarn you all - there may be a lot of me in pvc.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I forgot all about that bangs conversation until just now. So, you hung in there! Good for you! Now you must show how your hair looks
It's beautiful still I'm sure!

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
i like punkrawk Kreeli. i wish i had the patience to do stuff like that with my hair, it looks so cool

lots of nice pics happening here

Life, strange question, do you use a lot of spicy-sweet smelling soap?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Aww, thanks Life. I am awfully red-faced in that, though, due to the massive amounts of blush I wore in an attempt to make myself look innocent, but that's ok I suppose.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Too late now...the ever-present and ultra-quick Michael has already worked his magic, so 'twill be ruddy-faced muppet until I come up with something better...I'll probably do a pic of my fairy tatt eventually, but for now, this is good. Many thanks, Life!

61 - 80 of 302 Posts