VeggieBoards banner
41 - 60 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Life, a picture show... everyone is beautiful IMHO... diversity is true beauty.

Erin, did you ever want to have a wedding with any trappings? We'd all come! You'd look beautiful... and I could so see you in a celtic style dress.... (okay, so I have weddings on the brain...)

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Life2k is down to earth from marriage down to birth and does she have good wisdom, I would say more than likely!!!...

(just thought I'd collar you in Life2k, as there is much to be said for wisdom hence why I'll keep this short...). Yay, wisdom is cool when I know when I should shut up!

Cheers to beauty in all its forms especially SheWolf (in this case)!!

Quote:
Originally posted by MsRuthieB

You are beautiful even without the picture, Life2k!

But, I would love to see a picture of you...I have much respect for those holding wisdom

ETA: I think all of the VB women are beautiful!

·
Banned
4,791 Posts
What can I say? The church was having family pics, I rushed from work, it was raining, my hair curls in the rain. I really do own a comb. Any how this is the latest pic I have.

I have lost some weight, but I have added a few more laugh wrinkles.
LL

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Ok, I don't have a digital camera nor a scanner so my selection of pictures is very limited. Anyhow, here's one from the same night as the one I posted in the ATTENTION: Men of VB thread, but here I'm perfectly sober (the other pic was taken several hours later).

It's before the Groundhog Prom which is this alternative costume ball/dance party kind of thing they have in Omaha every year the weekend closest to Groundhog Day. A bunch of us were supposed to go as characters from banned books, but it ended up only being me and one other person who dressed that way. I'm supposed to be Lolita. (If the pic is sideways, I apologize--I don't know enough about computers to turn it right ways up.)
LL

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
I've gotten your pic (and you likewise) back on your feet again, don't worry MuppetCow
or should I be saying *Lolita!*
...(Oh God here we go again) haha!...I had to turn you 90degrees clockwise using a basic image viewer programme.
Thanks for sharing!

41 - 60 of 302 Posts