VeggieBoards banner
261 - 280 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Max -

It's kind of a photoshop-ped up version of Stor Troopers, a now- defunct java thing that let you chose your face, hair, clothing etc. Some of the old images are saved on http://vinylrake.net.sabren.com/flot/stortroopers/ . You could cut and paste them out with photoshop or other photo editor if you have one and modify it till it looks like you!

Trying to quit coffee but the whole stay-the-hell-away-from-me-my-head-is-pounding thing isn't workin' out too well for me. Back to me mornin' Sumatra. Yay caw-fee!

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Essello

Trying to quit coffee but the whole stay-the-hell-away-from-me-my-head-is-pounding thing isn't workin' out too well for me. Back to me mornin' Sumatra. Yay caw-fee!
Drink more water (or tea)

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Quote:

Yeah why would anyone quite coffee? (rhetorical!) I mean besides, if THAT'S your vice, then I think you're doing alright.

I think your avatar and my avatar should "have coffee" sometime
Just don't tell Marge.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Max Power

Yeah why would anyone quite coffee? (rhetorical!) I mean besides, if THAT'S your vice, then I think you're doing alright.

I think your avatar and my avatar should "have coffee" sometime
Just don't tell Marge.
oh my avatar is jealous

·
Registered
117 Posts
Quote:
Yeah why would anyone quit coffee? (rhetorical!) I mean besides, if THAT'S your vice, then I think you're doing alright.
Well there's that, and the heroin.

Besides, coffee is good for the heart, no? You're right, why quit! Back in high school I used to take whole beans like pills with a diet coke every morning. Now I actually grind it up and add water and soy milk. I've come along way.

But compared to NYC, the caw-fee in Denver sucks!!!!!

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Quote:

Well there's that, and the heroin.
A more appropriate use of Tame's icon I've never seen.

I love coffee. And it's so not even the caffeine-thing for me. If I can't have coffee in the morning, nothing else will do. No amount of soder or black tea, although I do like the occasional cup of Tetley British Blend.

Hey, everything in moderation, and what doesn't kill you, etcetera etcetera. So how about you share some of that smack, then?

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Me.

Me v.2.0.

Me v.3.0.

Me v.4.0.

Me v.5.0.

Just in case you wanted a closer look at my new piercing. XD

I took these pics especially for VB, tonight, after I got home from work.I'm notoriously camera-shy, but I promised I'd post pictures in this thread, so I figured if I'm going to do it, I might as well go all out.

My digicam is cheap and low-quality, so I used Photoshop to despeckle the pics. That has made them a tiny bit blurry. Also, the lighting in here isn't that great, so I look odd.

And yes, I'm freakishly pale.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I should probably post this here, since I'm in a picture-sharing mood.
LL

·
Registered
117 Posts
Quote:
Hey, everything in moderation, and what doesn't kill you, etcetera etcetera. So how about you share some of that smack, then?
So I was thinking about heroin, and needles, and then I read this sentence while seeing your avatar, and it just made me laugh!!! Bend over, Homer! This won't hurt but a minute!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
And this one too...

GO TAKE MY POLL!!!
LL

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Skylark...

Number 1 is nice but I think the number 2 above is your warmest, fullest & all round most wholesomest and colourful in the face!...because you have more of a glow in shot number2.

My Ceryna

comments

>> Below....

^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Hey Ceryna... I like 1 AND 4 the most!!
Thanks for sharing!! >>...Looking up and looking down... Both great shots!!!

The others are a bit off-shot, I guess because of your wavering hand I suppose (or nerves)!!??? On the other hand....(no pun intended) I guess you must have been in a rush.

261 - 280 of 302 Posts