VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by shewolf

I would really like to see some more photos of Erin, too... do you have any wedding pics Erin?
Wedding pics? No. We got married at the courthouse. I was wearing a little yellow sundress. He was wearing jeans and a white button up shirt. We did the paperwork, said the words and left. Went home and told my sister we got married (she just said, "Oh"), took Gavin to the vet, did separate things for a few hours, slept in his uncles garage. The next day I went to work and he left for basic training.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by shewolf

Sorry Erin, but something about what you said really touched me... really got me thinking... *sigh* I shouldn't think! I do it far too much...
Well, if you must think, think of these things instead.

My husband (whom I love very much) is coming safely home soon. Not long after, we will be moving to a better area and coming closer to finding our place in the world. He has decided to become vegetarian (which I thought would never happen) and is considering becoming involved in bettering the lives of animals. When we met, he never would have even considered these things, but now he chooses them on his own. I have good stuff to look forward to. Don't be sad, be happy.

Now post more pictures people!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts