VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I've only recently converted to veg*ism and my last two periods have been a week early (and stayed for the regular week as well). I'm on the pill becuase I used to have a really stuffed up cycle and I'd end up with a week and a half between periods. Anyway I've been on the pill since I was about 16 and I'm 25 now.

Did any of you find your cycle changed after going veg*n? My change in diet is all that I can put it down to. I usually get hardly anything - to the point where I don't bother with using anything after the 2nd day because its over by then. I know when you start dieting your period changes too... hmm I used to be underweight as well so maybe eating more is what's brought it back?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
My cycle didn't change when I became vegan. Nonetheless, it is highly likely that if you weren't eating well before you became vegan and then you started, that could definatley cause some changes.

lovenlight,

linz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.