VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Idaho governor Butch Otter is going to allow the systematic murder of all but 100 of the state's 550 wolves. My Republicrat friends told me to vote for him. I refused. Now I know why.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Damn, that's terrible

·
Registered
132 Posts
It's so annoying

They support trying to get the numbers up, and then they hunt them!

I don't think 100 wolves is enough, what if it drops below this again?

I'm getting sick of stories like this. They do this with Lynx and bears and wolves in the Nordic countries, the animals have low numbers yet it is still sometimes legal to hunt them. They shoot Lynx from helicopters

why can't peope just leave things.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It all comes down to hunters wanting more deer to shoot. They want to kill the wolves to increase deer populations so then they can then kill more deer. It is really messed up.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Deer are already overpopulated. I hear about this all the damn time, "You're against hunting?! But there are too many deer and they will all starve to death!"

Me: "Well if idiots would stop killing off the predators then there wouldn't be too many deer now would there?"

And now even more predators are too be killed so the deer population can skyrocket some more. More car accidents with deer, more people shooting deer ... so stupid.

Get it right, folks. Just get it right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts