41 - 60 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by gali

if being square feels good, go with it

no need for the sarcasm
Did you think I was being sarcastic? I wasn't--I was expressing sadness that bennotbombs won't be meeting up with all of us (unless that's not what his post was implying...). **confused**

·
Banned
123 Posts
I am occupied on Saturdays, serving food for Food Not Bombs, and that is one reason I won't be attending. The other reason is that I am not much of a people person. I would probably have little to no fun with you all. No offense, it's just me, and has nothing to do with you guys.

But, hey, I would love to hear a review of how the food and service. Print it here, and have fun.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Wow! I leave the state for a while and look what happens on the Wisconsin thread! So far, I don't have any plans for the 28th, so maybe I'll try to take a ride to Milwaukee to have lunch with you guys. That would be fun!

·
Banned
123 Posts
I did not go to Food Not Bombs today. I feel great. The church we serve in has been pissing me off. I still have to go there to get my jacket I left there last week. I am writing without clear direction. Have fun.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by gali

sorry sorry sorry,

i meant it all in jest! i feel really bad now!

i can't wait to meet all of u, i'm super excited!
Don't feel bad! Misunderstandings are part and parcel of the online world--I just wanted to be sure that nobody thought I was being mean! LOL

Can't wait to meet all you groovy folks, too!

·
Registered
0 Posts
yay! 'cause i really would like to meet you guys! polomino is on the corner of russel and superior. right by club girabaldi, cactus club, and at random. in bayview. i don't know the exact address, but i can investigate if need be.

41 - 60 of 419 Posts