VeggieBoards banner
401 - 419 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
The moment I receive the newsletter from the organizers, I'll post the theme for the next potluck on the site.

You don't have to follow the theme though! About half of the people that come do it.

If you want to make instant friends with my kids, you can bring a nice vegan dessert.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I've posted the newsletter online at this link.

The theme they came up with for this month is "sprouts and raw foods". Not my specialty. I'm going to see what I feel like bringing. Definitely never let the theme scare you of coming. It's really very informal. We just love getting together and eat some yummy food.

See you all Sunday!

By the way, I'm coordinating the Walk for Farm Animals again this year.

If you're interested in participating, please make sure I get your email so I can add you to my list!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanda View Post

I've posted the newsletter online at this link.

The theme they came up with for this month is "sprouts and raw foods". Not my specialty. I'm going to see what I feel like bringing. Definitely never let the theme scare you of coming. It's really very informal. We just love getting together and eat some yummy food.

See you all Sunday!

By the way, I'm coordinating the Walk for Farm Animals again this year.

If you're interested in participating, please make sure I get your email so I can add you to my list!
I will def. join you for the Walk for farm Animals.

my e-mail is: [email protected]

See you Sunday.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
raw foods is a hard one to do short notice...all the fun stuff takes a lotta dehydrating

I'll think of something

·
Registered
911 Posts
I don't think I am going to follow the theme. I am probably going to make something quick and simple, because i don't have a ton of tiem to cook this weekend. Maybe something like a veggie pasta salad. Simple, but still very tasty.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I'm sure people won't mind having something nice and filling there

Gonna go with a raw apple crumble. Nice sale on apples this week too.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome Tearza!

If you want to meet some more vegetarians and vegans, I suggest you come to our Farm Walk.

I'm one of the organizers of the Milwaukee Walk for Farm Animals again.

It will be on September 26th.

There is also going to be a great vegan thanksgiving feast again this year on November 21st.

A huge number of vegetarians/vegans show up for this event!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Then try to make it to one of our events!

Can you come to the Farm Walk? Or to the vegan Thanksgiving dinner?

Or a vegan meetup?

There are quite some vegans around, but if you're just going to wait until you bump into one, that can take a while.

401 - 419 of 419 Posts