VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I will be in Milwaukee for Summerfest.

Slynny and I are planning on getting together for lunch one day while I'm there--it'd be really cool if others in the area could meet us, too. Anybody have any suggestions?

I'm going to be there the weekend of June 27th.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I have never been to Milwaukee, so I'll let all you locals decide. I try to eat vegan as much as possible when out and about, but I won't freak out if some butter or somethng sneaks onto my plate, so don't worry that the place you pick isn't vegan enough.

So far, the plan is to meet for lunch around 1pm or so on Saturday June 28, so if you're anywhere in the area, I expect you to show!!!

There's a lot more Wisconsinites than I had originally thought--do you think we need to get a firm headcount and make reservations? Again, I guess I'll leave that to one of the locals since you know better than me.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Palomino sounds fun. Fried tofu sandwich? Yummy!

I'm fairly easy to please--love Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, African, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Mexican--pretty much anything except meat.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by gali

if being square feels good, go with it

no need for the sarcasm
Did you think I was being sarcastic? I wasn't--I was expressing sadness that bennotbombs won't be meeting up with all of us (unless that's not what his post was implying...). **confused**

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by gali

sorry sorry sorry,

i meant it all in jest! i feel really bad now!

i can't wait to meet all of u, i'm super excited!
Don't feel bad! Misunderstandings are part and parcel of the online world--I just wanted to be sure that nobody thought I was being mean! LOL

Can't wait to meet all you groovy folks, too!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
2:30 is fine with me. I'm going to concerts Friday night and Sunday night, but have nothing planned for Saturday, so I really couldn't care less when we meet as long as we DO meet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts