VeggieBoards banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm not positive that these are actually Wonka escapees, but they sure are cheeky little fellers! Basically, for the past year I've been tossing nuts out onto the patio and grass outside my apartment; the squirrels prance about gathering 'em up and it's fun for both me and my cats to watch them. But the past few weekends, as I'm hanging out on the couch, I've seen the squirrels gather up all the nuts I toss out in the morning, and then they come up to my glass doors and peer inside, as though they hope I'll come and toss out more. And of course, I do. But NOW they're not stopping at peering in, they actually knock on the window with their little paws!!! So even if I'm looking down at my book or knitting, I'll hear their knocking and look up to see Mr./Ms. Squirrel sitting there, asking me to hand him/her a nut.<br><br><br><br>
It's exciting and fun. I just hope that they don't go all ninja on me and start covert ops to break in and nab my stash of walnuts and pecans that I keep by the door. Maybe I should hide 'em!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts