VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This would be a question to Vegans for animals. I grew up loving Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory and I was not always Vegan but in my heart I was for animals. I love this movie the character Willy Wonka the music, story. Of course I don't care for the geese laying the golden eggs even though the geese are fake, to me it is still not right to use the animal. Then there is milk chocolate, veruca is wearing fear and agustus is eating meat. I mean come on if that wasn't there it's a good movie, So my question is are there other Vegans out there that like the movie and why?<br><br>
Also I have a really nice tattoo on my lower back with the exact logo from the original movie with the hat in brown and the writing in purple. What do other Vegans think of having that, I don't eat any of the candy and I don't support the animal situations in the movie. What do you think?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
<span style="color:#008000;">You need to stop making multiple posts on the same topic or you are going to be banned for spamming. This is your warning.<br><br><br><br>
Thread closed.</span>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.