VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ME want poser!....so can I download the CD of the program onto my mac mini and run the thing or will it not work due to being a OS 9 type program?.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
I don't know if it will work in Panther, but you could always use it in Classic mode.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
You can buy a little device that will let you share one moniter, keyboard and mouse between two computers. I forget what it's called but they should sell it at a computer store that doesn't suck.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, but if I were to buy something (which I tried) it would be a stand for the other monitor so it could complelty be devoted to my drawing career...This is really my general use computer now. This putting poser on the mini is only supposed to be temp until I can get that monitor stand.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bops self over head. I went to get the poser program and it's on a disk. The mac mini only takes CDs and DVDs soI'm screwed anyways. Guess I need another source until I get themoniotor stand. Stupid me.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Well, you could put the info onto a CD. Is your mini very new, one with an Intel processor? Otherwise, you should be able to run "Classic" on that computer and just switch back and forth between OS9/10

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Well if it's old school, then it should work if you can transfer the program. You might be able to do it at Kinko's (or a university computer lab).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts