VeggieBoards banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because they are one in the same. Ha ha, hello I am Sarah and I am new to this whole thing. Been a vegetarian from birth, I have been looking into becoming Vegan after I get out of the college dorms. Looking forward to talking to you all!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah that's the point of the joke, to not make sense. Really unfunny huh? I thought people would read it instead of skipping over my message, that's why I wrote it. Want to hear another one? So if your mom's a firecracker and your dad's a water pistol, how many pancakes does it take to cover a Canadian doghouse in July????? Nine, because ice cream doesn't have bones. Ha ha, that one may even be worse

·
Registered
139 Posts
I dont get it either

Curious, did you ever have problems or issues when you were growing up as a vegetarian... like in elementry school? You're one of the lucky ones that were raised that way... I was stuck in a VERY carnivorous home... nice family.. just icky eating habbits.

welcome

·
Registered
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by segol

So if your mom's a firecracker and your dad's a water pistol, how many pancakes does it take to cover a Canadian doghouse in July????? Nine, because ice cream doesn't have bones. Ha ha, that one may even be worse
lol, it hurts to try and make sense out of that... i'm gonna bang my head a couple more times against the wall... maybe i'll get it after that...

*couple min later...*

nope, still dont get it..

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey YEa I just became vegan in a colleg dorm its not impossible. You have to get creative in the cafteria though.... peanut butter and bannas on wheat is a staple... but some cafeterias suck even worse than ours...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey VeggieMonster. Yeah about having problems as a veg kid, I didn't really. Everyone knew we were vegetarians. And my mom would bring fake meat (sausage, chick nuggets, bacon) to the cafeteria were I went to Elementary school and they'd cook it especially for me
) . It was awesome. And no one really ever pressured me either, I get that a ton now though.

Funkified-Do you still go to CSU? Yup that's where I am at right now. Why wasn't it what you expected here? Yeah I agree about the thrift stores. I went to Arc the other day, runnin' out of pants (they of course have to get holes in the darndest places).

·
Banned
559 Posts
oh..maybe i worded that wrong (likely as i dont sleep much)..i never went to CSU.. i went to school in AZ for a while and took a year off last year...and was considering CSU in my search for a new school. i was pretty excited about it but then i got there and i dunno...i think the terrain just kinda threw me off. i know there's plenty of stuff nearby, but it was just a little too flat and dry for me. i need some water or mountains within walking distance to keep me ocupied, heh
...plus, the major i was considering there turned out to be definitely not what i was interested in. glad i checked it out though. i like CO, but not sure if i would want to live there. i was gonna check out Gunnison too..but i've heard weird stuff about that town!

but aye! once again- some killer thrift stores they've got there!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hiya same-name buddy.
There are entirely too many Sarahs around, but on here you can be whoever you want to be!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.