VeggieBoards banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is where my story begins...<br><br>
at work today a lady who we will call carla had to take her dog to the vet so she was trying to leave and she came back and said theres a huge maneating cat under my car i poked it with my umbrella and called and i cant get it out. so kris the cat whisperer (me) went out and all i did was lean down and say here kitty and she came right out to me. well she was a little weary because it was raining.<br><br>
we have kind of a carport like thing where we park company vehicles so i put the cat in there so she could stay dry and i took her something to eat. mind you the cat didnt have a collar so i started asking everyone if they wanted a cat. my boss wasnt at work but she said shed take it and her daughter works there so she said she would take it to her.<br><br>
i reminded sam multiple times dont forget the cat(who i named fluffy). and befor i left i made sure she was still in the carport. at 4 i got a text from sam that said fluffy has a new home. i then texted my boss and she said fluffy likes it there ect.. well when my bf left work at 7:00 he said they must not have taken that cat because theres a dead black cat laying next to my car...<br><br>
WTF so either these people lied to me or there was another cat wandering around which is very possible. either way there was a dead cat in the parking lot and i really hope it wasnt fluffy because we had a connection but i dont understand how you hit a cat in a parking lot. the speed limit is 5 mph plus its so small its hard to pick up momentum to go much faster than that. so someone mustve hit it on purpose and that really p****s me off. why are people so cruel to cats. i dont understand. and if i find out that my boss and her daughter lied to me which lead to the death of an incredibly sweet animal i just may start calling off alot. if they didnt want the cat i wish they wouldve just said so and i wouldve called the spca or something.<br>
im really upset about this i will be letting whoever reads this know if they lied or not.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts