VeggieBoards banner

who has the Happy Herbivore cookbook by Lindsay Nixon?

3K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  Doktormartini 
Yeah saw it at the store once and I want it. It has lots of pictures which is nice. I take it you like it so far?

ETA: I just ordered this book off Amazon now thanks to this thread lol. I'm hoping the recipes are easy for substitutions. Particularly the baking ones as I've been experimenting with gluten free for awhile now.

I'm not anti fat lol but these recipes seem like they'd be good.

cook for me plz haha. Actually, I cook a lot and love it as well. I can't wait my copy should be coming soon. Hopefully it will come tomorrow if not I have to wait until Monday. I ordered a couple other things as well hope that doesn't make it take longer!

Yay my book(s) came today. I'm flipping through it now and everything looks amazing. Come on, a vegan omelet!!!

So I"m gonna make some recipes from this book on Sunday night, Monday, and Tuesday. I'm hoping to make the omelet, African kale and yam soup, spicy greens, and the chocolate chip cookies. I'm gonna experiment with the cookies and try them gluten free and see how they come out.

I can't wait. All the pictures in this book look amazing!!! I'll tell you all how these recipes turn out

Made them. They're pretty good. I'll probably make them again! I don't think I cooked them long enough lol. I'm making the soup tomorrow night and will tell you how it turns out.

I made the omelet. It was really good, but more like a quiche than an omelet. Would definitely make it again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.