VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right guys... It's simple. You tell us who you think is lovely, either by picture or by personality...

My list-

MyOwnPath

Funkified

Kreeli

WonderRandy

Muppetcow

Dannykass

Erin Sword2sky

Michael

Tame

MrsRuthie

There are more, and I'll add them as I find them.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, god, Marie I forgot you! You're definately lovely, and come up with some great advice! And ObsidianZebra. My Gawd, people, have I lost my mind... There are so many of you I forgot!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I have to add buddadragon to my list for the picture above and the 3 word story. We'll have a novel by the end of the week at this pace.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I'm so glad there is so much love here. That's what this post is all about-- shameless proclamations of love for your fellow veggies! You guys are so sweet...

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Dark and beautiful... We could always pair up as dominatrixes... I'll be the curvy blonde, and you'll be the sultry brunette...

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Anywhoo, I must add Baby, Shewolf and LadyFaile to my list, because they are brave souls for starting thier forgotten thread. I love them, too.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Oh, that sounds like it's very pretty! I love pretty things to sleep (or do otherwise) in. I hope he does the twirl and take it off thing for ya!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Well, there are other devices! Haha. I live with someone and I don't ever get it... It's "I'm busy/tired/hungry/sick" all the time. It never used to be that way... This is what happens when someone doesn't come home from work everynight until midnight-1am...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts