VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right guys... It's simple. You tell us who you think is lovely, either by picture or by personality...

My list-

MyOwnPath

Funkified

Kreeli

WonderRandy

Muppetcow

Dannykass

Erin Sword2sky

Michael

Tame

MrsRuthie

There are more, and I'll add them as I find them.

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Here's my list...

Ruthie... she's so naughty.

Beardedlady.. same reason.

Moondansyr... 'cause she's sweet.

ObsidianZebra... she's cute

And...

drum roll....

Robert! I hope I'm not overdoing the Robert thing. *L*

I'm sure there's more. I'll have to think of more later.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, god, Marie I forgot you! You're definately lovely, and come up with some great advice! And ObsidianZebra. My Gawd, people, have I lost my mind... There are so many of you I forgot!

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Oh wow. I'm not going to make an extensive list, I don't want to leave anyone out. I'll just say that these last few days I have really enjoyed corresponding with BeardedLady, Erin, and Scareyvegan. Old-time VB'ers - Thalia, Giancoli, Ceryna, and Ana. I'm sure I forgot people.

They are all lovely. I'm not just saying that cause I want to bang them or anything.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Lol!

hmmm a list hey?

No, I shall decline!

Everyne who posted a picture on VW albumn, I haven't looked at these ones, yet.

Apart from that, everyone who posts, why else would I come back everyday?!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm not going to list anyone besides Handsdown.

All of you who I talk to regularly are amazing in your own way.

But I will feel sorry for those i forget to list or for those who don't see their name up here.

But I will mention Beardedlady even though I'M NOT a HIPPIE!

-----------Trav-------------

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Don't look so shocked oneness! You are invited too. In fact bring MOP along and then Handsdown will come also. This will be like a sweaty nudist version of the VegWeb gathering. How much do you think I should charge in admission?

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
That's very unlike me to post something like that. It's an inside joke and I wanted to post it just to prove to myself that I could. But now that I'm explaining it it probably would have been better if I had just not posted it and been repressed than if I had posted it and asked for forgiveness. What the?

1 - 20 of 122 Posts