VeggieBoards banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am a vegetarian, but I also take great care of my health. In order to have good health, I always pay attention to my eating. Even if I'm a vegetarian, I always want to provide my body with the most nutrients possible. What I didn't know is which vegetarian dish has the most protein? Hope everyone can let me know.
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Most legumes have high protein values, so I recommend you to include those in your meals. But you should buy it organic, some farms sell their products online, through HODXpress for example. Organic produce or legumes are just nutrient-rich and have much more health benefits.

·
Registered
45 Posts
There are a lot of charts with that info online. Here are a few.

The idea that "more is better" is a bit of a myth. If you're an athlete or you have a lot of broken bones, then yeah, worry about protein. Otherwise figure out how much you really need based on weight, activity level, etc. Most people who eat a wide variety of foods will not find it difficult.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most legumes have high protein values, so I recommend you to include those in your meals. But you should buy it organic, some farms sell their products online, through HODXpress for example. Organic produce or legumes are just nutrient-rich and have much more health benefits.
Thanks you so much for your comment

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are a lot of charts with that info online. Here are a few.

The idea that "more is better" is a bit of a myth. If you're an athlete or you have a lot of broken bones, then yeah, worry about protein. Otherwise figure out how much you really need based on weight, activity level, etc. Most people who eat a wide variety of foods will not find it difficult.
Your comment is so helpful for me, thanks you so much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts