VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since most of us are multi-faceted individuals, I know there could be more than one answer to this question per person. I was just watching "Gilmore Girls" and realized that Loralei Gilmore and I have some things in common:

We're unconventional, sarcastic (in a good way), open-minded, young-acting for our age (ok, I could actually be described as immature at times), energetic, creative, a littled devious/devilish (again, in a good way), we roll with the punches, are always up for a challenge.... There may be others, but this is all I can think of for now.

How about the rest of you?

· Registered
2,948 Posts
I use to have people comment all the time that my personality reminded them of Darlene from Roseanne and I've also had a few similarities made between myself and Daria. But for the past 5 years or so, I've not had any comparisons made. I guess I'm just me now.

· Registered
886 Posts
I wish it was Linda Hamilton from the Terminator movies, love her triceps! However I suspect that I am a whole lot more like Jessica (Katherine Helmond) from that old sit com called Soap. I used to be told I remind people of Terri Gar (sp?) Not as cool as Darleen from Rosanne, but then I'm not as cool as Erin. (sigh)

· Registered
178 Posts
Quote:
Which TV or film character(s) is/are similar to you?
Difficult question. I don't know exactly.

I feel connected with character(s) like dharma and that kind of characters. Mostly female characters, because they are always shown as a little bit spiritual and open-minded. The male characters are always people who have not much respect for women and also so non-emotionally.

I do feel connected with Fox Mulder (X-files) and with Dr. Daniel Jackson (Stargate).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.