Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Life Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Attn!

I apologize for posting this. I didn't realize that FELS NAPTHA has tallow in it. FELS NAPTHA isn't vegan. "Dr. Bonner's" does make vegan soap though. You could use that instead.

My wife is vegan like me. She makes big batches of her own laundry soap. We can usually do six months worth of laundry with them. My wife says, that in the long run, it's a lot cheaper to do your laundry this way.

Here's another recipe for diy vegan laundry soap: https://www.peta.org/living/humane-home/diy-vegan-laundry-detergent/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try HERBON, Australian made, I have been using it for over 30 years. Often available to decant into a bring your own container at bulk health foods outlets. Alternatively I order it by the 20 litre drum direct from the maker and decant it off into my 2 liter fruit juice [plastic eeek!] bottles. I dilute it 3 water to one detergent with a dash of eucalyptus essential oil in a pump bottle dispenser for dishwashing and all my general cleaning purposes. I use spirits of orange and euca oil for the tough stuff and gumption or bicarb/vinegar for all other general cleaning. For Laundry I use a laundry ball and a capful of HERBON and a squirt of my favorite least expensive essential oil....flavour of the day. Hope this helps

81 - 83 of 83 Posts