• House

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It all started for me with ER...

I remember watching that as a young teen being rivited by the storylines and drama. Years later, I can still tune in and be fascinated for an hour.

Then I discovered Scrubs, undoubtedly (in my mind at least) the best medical comedy ever produced.

More recently, House and Grey's Anatomy have caught me up with their crazy medical emergencies and interesting characters.

I love each of these shows for different reasons. But which one is your favorite?

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
I've never seen House or Gray's Anatomy, but ER started sucking in about 1999 so I quit watching it. It might not suck so much now, but regardless, Scrubs is undoubtedly one of the best comedies of late.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

I voted for Bertie Wooster - uh, I mean G.H.
Yeah, see, I'm too familiar with Hugh Laurie from A Bit of Fry & Laurie, Blackadder and Jeeves and Wooster to be able to watch more than .0000001 nanoseconds of him doing that gawdawful American accent. (It's me. It's not him.)

Pity. Sounds like House is a good show.

Cheers!

TJ

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I used to watch ER, but I haven't for years.

Grey's Anatomy is a great show.

House is my favorite and also seems to be the favorite of the majority of medics, nurses and doctors I know.

I think that Scrubs is amazing and the most accurate of them all. Through using comedy you can show so much truth (kind of the daily show does for the news.)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I used to watch Scrubs faithfully but have not seen it for a couple of years. I LOVE LOVE LOVE House, I think Hugh Laurie is super sexy and haven't noticed his accent is bad LOL. I've never seen Grey's Anatomy. I love House because it usually involves neuro stuff and I'm a neuro ICU nurse. It does drive me NUTS though when the doctors are the ones giving meds and performing tests themselves. That NEVER happens in real life!!!

Laura

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.