VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

· Registered
238,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My name is sedim, I am happily married to my high school sweetheart, and the mother of a 6 year old boy. We live in Arizona, and are in our mid-to-late 20's. My husband has been veg ssince 1997, and I converted in April of 1999 when I wed my husband.

· Registered
238,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just moved here at the end of December. Do you know where the best place to go to buy vegan stuff is? I've been to a couple of grocery stores, that only have a limited selection. I'm on Kent so something within walking distance would be nice.

· Registered
94 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jenangelcat

Born in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, got married and moved to Thunder Bay. I'm now 22 and living in Ottawa.
WOW- I live in Thunder Bay as far as I know I'm the only vegan here- Too bad you guys moved away- I could use some vegans to hang out with and do Vegan Activities with

I'm 27

· Registered
18,258 Posts
I am 22 my b day is 08/21/1980. I live in Tampa, FL. My hubbie is an omni who is 24, turning 25 on 04/28.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.