0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo all I can say is yummy. I'm going to get my shot of it today once more
Great stuff, tastes sweet and nothing like grass...least to me

Choi

·
Registered
142 Posts
mmmmm...the stuff is pretty yummy. i was afraid to try it for so long because of all those people with distorted taste buds who actually didn't like the taste of that sweet, yummy grass

i haven't had any in a while though - i usually grow my own but have been slacking...do you grow or buy?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i love it but i dont think such a tiny cup of anything is worth 1.25.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I buy it from Jamba Juice for $1.36 which I don't think is all that bad for a 1oz shot. When you consider if you drink pop or coffee from one of the many places like Starbucks, Carrabou, etc. for a lot more.
And it's healthy too

Choi

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
1.36?!! eesh yeah but i dont by espresso shots either but good point it is about the same as the fortune i waste in lattes, not starbucks of course

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Mmmmm...Jamba Juice...wish we had one in Omaha. I love Jamba Juice. A few years ago I was in L.A. visiting a friend and his apartment was a block away from Jamba Juice. Needless to say, I spent almost all my spending money on smoothies.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I juice my own now. It is so cheap. You can buy a start up kit (organic seeds earth ect) from HFS for like AUS$15. Just gotta make sure your juicer can do grasses.

Add a carrot or an apple or anything really. Is yummy.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"Also 1 oz of the stuff is the same nutrient quality of 2lbs of veggies"

OMG!

I am going to try some. There is a juice bar at my HFS, i just always thought it would taste bad.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
I love the stuff!!!

we charge 1.95 an ounce for it at my Cafe, and people line up for it!! so very good for you!! In fact, I'm gonna go get some now!! (thank goodness for my 20% discount!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to go on record for anyone else who can't stand the taste of it; you're not alone! I tired 1 tbsp of wheatgrass powder with a cup of apple-juice & almost gagged. Does anyone have non-juicer friendly recipes that may make it more enjoyable?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts