VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is still a work in progress, but here's what I've thought of so far:

Goodbye to 3D movies. Beyond the fact that everyone has to wear those silly glasses in order to watch a 3D movie, it appears that the studios are rushing them out without any thought to the quality of the process, along with the 2D versions, in order to make more money, as if the suits in charge really need those second Hummers in their garages.

Organic produce becomes more readily available and much cheaper, so people on a strict grocery budget will no longer have an excuse to avoid organic produce.

Mainstream restaurants and supermarkets will become more vegan friendly.

Leonardo DiCaprio will win an award for...something. I really think he's overdue.

I finally get a smartphone.

The 2012 US presidential election campaign stays entertaining all the way through the summer and into the fall, forcing people to pay attention and actually consider showing up to vote in November.

I finally get a dog.

More and more US-based companies make the decision to stay in the US and not move their companies elsewhere.

to be continued...

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Dandelions are banned for being too floaty.

King Kong lives.

Elmer Fudd or someone else kills off Bugs Bunny 4 realz.

The Gremlin makes a comeback.

I finally learn how to be employable.

the denizens of North Carolina do not spin their shirts around their heads like a helicopter.

Scientology implodes into various warring factions.

People stop revering the ****ing Dalai Lama.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Fisher-Price releasing a "My First Chainsaw and Burlap Sack Mask" playset.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
I want a new job!!!

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
I also want (need) to learn more gluten free cooking.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
To get into grad school... pleeease (I'm applying to MSW programs right now for the fall.)

For people to STOP breeding new animals and give the existing ones in shelters homes.

To continue feeling like my life is happy and has a purpose.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Also, I wish that people here would finally understand my superiority and proclaim me the new dictator and ruler of VB.

A harem consisting of every hottie on VB would be nice too.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
If I were to sum it up:

1. To be less anxious.

2. To be more motivated.

Life is really good but it would be pretty near perfect if I can accomplish these two things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts