VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I'll be a bit of a nerd and ask: if you were a superhero, what would be your superpower?

I like the idea of mind control.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
super power huh?

hmmmmm . . . .

I would like to commentate with all animals as I do with other humans. Not really a super power, but it would be beyond cool.

(I got that Dr. Dolittle song in my head now: talk with the animals . . . )

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
"x-ray vision"

... presumably to help protect the population and not merely for self-amusement purposes

--------------------------------------------

Ok ... although my favourite crime fighter is batman he really has no superpowers.

Anyway , I guess being impervious to bullets and other objects from harming me physically would be a good choice
.... I mean what's the point of flying Mach 10 if you get to the destination and some guy kills ya with a gun

·
Registered
0 Posts
I've always wanted to be able to fly. I don't think it's the most practical super power, but, in my opinion, it would be the most fun.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I want telekinesis, and none of this lifting a feather or a pencil business...I want to be able to lift big heavy tanks with a single thought. XD

·
Registered
794 Posts
Well, I'd like to have the ability to teleport. I think I'd abuse it, though

Also:

the ability to - cough up flaming hair balls

put time at a standstill

cook properly

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i second invisibility

·
Registered
263 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Gazumper

\\

put time at a standstill

cook properly
Oh yeah! I second that one. When I was little, I saw an episode of Duck Tales where Huey, Duey, and Louie got an amulet or stopwatch or something that they used to freeze everything except themselves.

With that, I could have as many hours in the day as i wanted, if i was behind at work, i'd just freeze time till i got everything done...if somebody fired a gun at me, i could stop time, walk up to the bullet, turn it around, and aim it back at the shooter...

But I always wondered, if i touched another person, or thing in motion, would they end up in my time too? Or could i take an object in midair and reposition in somewhere else in the air, or would it just fall to the ground, or what?

Also, i wish i could change my face to show my emotions, like if i were in love, this would happen:
, or confused:
. Or if i were feeling frisky:
.h

---------trav-------------:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts