VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love astrology! I'm an Aquarius, the coolest sign in the zodiac, (not that I'm biased or anything).

I'm your classic Aquarian woman. We're a little crazy, super cool, and always honest.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Striped Sloth. Striped sloths enjoy the outdoors, have stock in high speed rail, read Polish literature from 2002 and like to knit scarfs to retired Bollywood actors.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

Striped Sloth. Striped sloths enjoy the outdoors, have stock in high speed rail, read Polish literature from 2002 and like to knit scarfs to retired Bollywood actors.
I'm gonna say...... Capricorn!

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
I was a Pluto. Now I don't know what I am....

·
Registered
222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRAVegetarian View Post

No way, Scorpio's too hot tempered! Aquarius rarely gets hot headed! :p
I acknowledge and respect your point of view, but if I may express my disagreement -
I believe you have only met Scorpios on the lower rungs of the Totem pole - the "grey lizard" and the "scorpion". If you should encounter an "eagle", however, I believe your perspective might be altered.
Good day.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
^ You're all wet.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Gemini....The Twin

Traditional
Gemini traits

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively

On the dark side....

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

Peace

·
Registered
222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post

^ You're all wet.
Exactly what I end up to saying to every lady I meet.

BAM! Scorpio - House of Sex. Rules the sexual organs.

(and yeah, The Eagle is essentially the point at which the Scorpio overcomes the stages of negative laziness and aggressive "stinging", and "flies above" petty situations. It's pretty cool, flying and all.)

·
Banned
841 Posts
I love astrology with a passion! And you really need to go beyond the sun sign to get the full picture. Just in case you guys know much about it, I'm:

Libra: Mars, Saturn, & Pluto
Scorpio: Jupiter
Sagittarius: Uranus & Neptune
Capricorn: Rising & Venus
Aquarius: Moon & Mercury
Pisces: Sun

·
Registered
92 Posts
Taurus-Gemini Cusp:

One site (personalityseries.wordpress.com) I found said it best (as far as personality quirks go): "The Taurus/Gemini is a pair of bullheaded twins".

Oh yeah, and we are friendly motormouths, lol.

·
Banned
841 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatVegan1980 View Post

Taurus-Gemini Cusp:

One site (personalityseries.wordpress.com) I found said it best (as far as personality quirks go): "The Taurus/Gemini is a pair of bullheaded twins".

Oh yeah, and we are friendly motormouths, lol.
2 of my nieces, who are twins, were born May 24th so they're just off that cusp. And they fit that description very well!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts