VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
I recently binge-watched Aziz Ansari's new Netflix comedy, Master Of None, and I thought it was absolutely brilliant, one of the best shows I've seen.

·
Out of the veg closet :)
41 Posts
The Walking Dead (No horses or dogs are actually harmed in the making!)
Game of Thrones (No horses or dragons are actually harmed in the making!)
A large variety of shows made in the UK lol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rizzoli and Isles starts tomorrow , the winter season.
Yes Walking Dead is really good show made by Frank Darabont director of my favorite movie The Shawshank Redemption .

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts

·
vegan since Sept. 2014
79 Posts
The Mindy Project and Forensic Files

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Mindy Project and Forensic Files
What is it Forensic Files, is this some documentary, I haven't heard about it . I will check it for sure, because forensic and crime TV shows are my favorite. And for the Mindy Project I watched a first season, and Chris Messina is one handsome guy. Good job for hulu tv.

·
vegan since Sept. 2014
79 Posts
Forensic Files shows how they used forensic to solve murders, etc. You'd love it if you're into crime drama. I binge watch it when I can't sleep.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Currently watching Borgia on Netflix. Not to be confused with the other The Borgias, the American version produced for Showtime subscribers. Borgia is a French, German, Czech production (in English) for CANAL+. It's an excellent show.

Both shows are good, but the French one feels much more authentic. (it isn't fanatically historically accurate, but is much more so than the other)

·
Semi-lurker
47 Posts
Did you happen to catch the last episode of Last Week Tonight? My jaw was hanging open during the segment on "ghost votes." How is that legal??

Found an article about it in case anyone's interested:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/john-oliver-voter-id_us_56c18243e4b0c3c55051d77d
I did, and it isn't the first time he made my jaw drop. Amazing how real journalism is coming out of comedy shows. It is legal because the ones doing it are the ones making the laws.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I tend to like science fiction, and also fantasy and comedy. I don't watch TV anymore; the last shows I liked were "Chuck", "Enterprise" (which I thought went downhill after the first season), and "Heroes" (which I thought also became less enjoyable, and I didn't care for what I saw of the recent reboot "Heroes Reborn"). I sort of liked "Grimm" but didn't really start watching it.

Reactions: Mr. H.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts